Travel Protection Plan
Are you multilingual and familiar with the quality of care available in a foreign country? How will you locate medical care or essential advice? How will you arrange for a medical evacuation or repatriation?
When you purchase this insurance, you are provided with a variety of assistance services from On Call Assistance. You can call 24 hours a day from anywhere in the world. Services include:
- Finding local doctors and medical facilities
- Arranging medical evacuations
- 24-hour medical monitoring
- Help with lost travel documents
- Emergency cash transfers
- Relaying messages to family and business associates
- Legal referrals and advance of funds for bail & legal fees
- Pre-trip information including visa, passport & vaccine requirements
For complete information, see the Description of Coverage.
This non-insurance service is provided by On Call Assistance.